do my dreams have to be far? Can’t they be here right now, so that I don’t have to make any effort?
In a way, they are here.
But then, new dreams come along.
That’s a way to grow.
As long as it’s not just greed 😉
Anyway, I am in the process of writing a piece and I have a deadline.
I wake up early, but there are moments I feel stressed, I have doubts, I am tired.
And I am tired because I stress.
What do I do in this case?
- Chocolate – immediate satisfaction, level 100%
- Taking a small break (nap, drawing, walking around)
- Talking to a friend who seems relaxed (this is an important detail)
- Writing in my blog (I also have a piece of chocolate in my mouth)
- Going back to whatever I was doing
- Doing it!