Hello October dear,
no, champaign and proseco is not the best way to relax and get up full of energy! I was invited by my flatmate who holds much better her liquor than me, and trust me, no.
So, I go back to my list of things:
I have contacted people I wasn’t in touch with, but still, I also need to follow their advice or suggestions.
I also know I need ot keep on at my work instead of making the looking for positions all I am doing.
How about having fun?
How about getting more energy?
It’s 10.20 and some fruit might be good instead of just latte.
And then? Then some granola probably.
And a lot of faith that things will get well, in the best possible way
Allowing to unfold, without judgement for myself and others:
By the way, I run into this blogpost, which is great:
All you have to do is to allow things to unfold. Here are 10 ways to let life start unfolding:
- Do the thing you always wanted to do
- Say what you always wanted to say
- Feel emotions you never let yourself feel
- Allow space for discovery and uncertainty in your life
- When you feel a desire, follow it all the way through
- Do one thing in the direction of your dreams
- Express yourself creatively
- Be vulnerable
- Take a risk
- Do something you’ve never done