did you know this blog has been nominated for the Liebster Award? I owe it to these two amazing bloggers :Finding Intoxication (http://sohamdhesi.wordpress.com/2014/08/09/the-liebster-award/) and Life or Fiction (http://lifeorfiction.wordpress.com/2014/09/12/the-liebster-award-discover-new-blogs/).
I feel honoured and extremely grateful for this award whose objective is to discover new blogs!
Now, you may well object, wait a second, why haven’t you followed the rules right away April? Finding Intoxication has already nominated you on August 9, where are the answers to the questions?
Ok, September, I was lazy in August, but I will make it up to her and will answer briefly both her questions and those of Life or Fiction!
Questions of Finding Intoxication
- What’s your favourite quote?
- My favourite quote is “love is the highest form of wisdom”
- If you had to give a piece of advice to a large group of people, what would it be?
- Make love, not war
- How do you find your inspiration when writing?
- I just start writing, I don’t know if it is inspired, but I enjoy it!
- Tell us something you have done that you are proud of
- I am proud of this blog because it gives me a writing routine to respect
- If you could pick a job without any consequence to money, what would it be?
- What is your favourite type of cuisine or dish?
- I like grilled fish
- If you met your 20-year-old self, what would you tell/advise him or her? If you are younger than 20, then you meet the 12-year-old you and the same question applies.
- Be confident my dear! Talent is passion, not some kind of super-ability you are born with!
- What is your best childhood memory?
- One of my best memories, birthday parties with my friends and family!
- What got you into writing?
- I wrote my first poem when I was 7 year’s old
- Apart from writing or blogging, what are your other interests?
- Art, in its different forms, astronomy, love, cafés
- What is a must read book according to you? ( Preferably a book that has perhaps gone unnoticed in the public eye or has been under appreciated)
- My first novel, not yet translated in english (I am working on it)
Questions of Life or Fiction
1. What is your biggest fear?
That my fear outweighs my courage
2. What is your favorite holiday?
Travel in the Greek Islands
3. Where is your favorite place to be?
4. What is you favorite word?
5. Who is your favorite author?
Jane Austen I discovered when I was 14 and still love her
6. Why did you start writing?
I started writing at 7, it is a form of creating my world!
7. Who inspires you the most?
People with convictions, many friends, my family
8. Have you fallen in love more than once?
9. What is your favorite show?
I don’t watch tv if this is what you mean; I can’t manage to connect my “décodeur” at home
10. What is the most difficult part of the writing process for you?
11. What are you doing right now?
I am answering your questions and those of my café neighbors: they asked me if I am a pianist because apparently I write very fast 🙂
The Wonderful Bloggers I nominate:
I like a lot of blogs, but I spent more than an hour trying to find those with less than 1.000 followers, and blogs I haven’t already suggested for other awards; Here are my first suggestions that cover blogs on fashion, reading and writing, different forms of art, sport, and wisdom.
Sandra Danby: http://sandradanby.com/
Pomolio : http://pomolio.wordpress.com/
Linda Pano: http://lindapano.com/
The kitchen around the corner: http://thekitchenaroundthecorner.com/2014/09/16/cafe-pinson-2/
Recycle Couture: https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/40300388/
One Tusk https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/3691387/
Jodie Paterson http://jodiepaterson.com/
My questions to answer:
1. do you think we should adept our demands to our means or the other way around?
2. What does writing mean to you?
3. What are you doing on a sunny day?
4. What future memory would you like to create?
5. Would you date yourself were you a person of the opposite sex?
6. What is success to you?
7. What does this award mean to you?
9. Make a wish
10. Fulfill someone’s wish
11. What is your favorite place?
I finish the post with the rules of the award:
– Thank your nominator and post a link to his/her blog.
– Display the award on your blog.
– Answer the 11 questions provided by the nominator.
– Nominate 5-11 blogs which have less than 1000 followers, and let them know they’ve been nominated.
– Make up and post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
– Post these rules on your blog.