I have been facing a major dilemma since I came back to London. Should I return in September, as it was initially my plan or should I continue in London for yet another year? It is kind of tricky because I like the environment in London but still I don’t know if it is financially affordable in my current circumstances.
But going back to Paris didn’t feel like the right thing to do. So my decision is to stay in London for another year, and to create the conditions for this to be possible.
Not to speak of emotional questions that are like a roller coaster.
So, what is the best thing to do in this case?
- I got myself enrolled to a gym
- I decided to dynamise myself with a morning routine, … to be defined
- I can be nicer to the object of my affection regardless of outcome
- I will build more self esteem by making others feel good also
- I will start an initiative
Now, you might say how about your other decision to write daily? What happened to that one?
I did the best I could my dear, and I am here again to pick up from where I have left my last challenge.