I would like to thank wholeheartedly Meg for nominating me -a while ago- for the One Lovely Blog Award! It was an opportunity to discover the musings of someone who might “never be an adult”, but so much the better!
Now, January, you want to know how come I accept an award every day?
Well, it is like having a birthday close to Christmas or another celebration, and then there is also New Year’s Eve coming. You are entitled to a present on each of these occasions. So you come up with at least three presents. Isn’t it great?
I will not mash-up the awards as Meg did for hers, although it is an excellent strategy: (https://mediocremegblog.wordpress.com/2014/10/14/the-one-lovely-liebster-blog-award/)
Each gift is valuable and I will have more fun unwrapping each package and preparing a gift for other bloggers on my turn.
So, the One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
– Thank the person who nominated you for the award. (Thanks again Meg!)
– Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post. (Ok)
– Share 7 facts or things about yourself
Now, 7 facts anyone would like to know?
1. I like “Galette des rois”, to begin with, the Epiphany cake with a special recipe
2. I was having a piece right now
3. I am a passionate person, when I love something I love it: I can read the same book a hundred times, eat “gallette des rois” every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
4. I am messy but appreciate order
5. I love herbal tea
6. I have a secret identity
7. I have a lazy side
– Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Now, this is the part that demands some work… the main criteria I used this time, apart from the fact that I love these blogs, is that in their majority, they are written by men. Yes, I tried a positive discrimination because I realized I have nominated more women’s blogs the last time. Not that it matters, but I would like to highlight a different form of sensibility.
Some of these blogs belong to artists, photographers, writers, cinema critics. Others are written by educators, coaches, people with a life experience, unfolding in their writing. I will not say which is which, but this is a token of appreciation. They are all lovely blogs to me!