I came home a bit tiered after a full exhibition day and almost mechanically turned on the computer to check on my blog. “Likes” usually make my day, and on top of that, the “cerise sur le gâteau”, I found a beautiful surprise! A message from co-bloggers, Alygeorges (http://alygeorges.wordpress.com/), and Ultrarunningmom (http://ultrarunningmom.com/) who nominated me for the “Very Inspiring Award” !
The title is already an inspiration! I don’t know whether the blog deserves it, but it is always a pleasure to get presents, and it is as if you offered to me a present! Thank you!
Now, this got me into a playful disposition and I am ready to fulfill my obligations for the next step:
Here are the rules:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you. (Ok I did this one)
- List the rules and display the award. (here they are; I hope I displayed it correctly)
- Share seven facts about yourself. (I will do this right away)
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated. (You will find about them after the rules; I also have to let them know? They are many!)
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you. (Done)
Well, seven things about myself:
a. I love animals, and especially cats.
b. I love cinema, but avoid films with violence and drama (I only watch children’s movies and comedies)
c. I am very receptive to other people’s feelings and moods, so I easily feel overwhelmed
d. I am shy when it comes to feelings
e. I read a romance-erotic novel when I go to the seaside (usually in the summertime)
f. I am opinionated
g. I love chocolate
List of Inspiring Nominees
Dear blog-friends, excuse me if you are not interested in awards, and also there are many other blogs I find inspiring and some of them I follow!